i'm really hard up for blog material right now and and AND, let's not forget that copying is the highest form of flattery. we do it in the fashion world all the time! let us all just agree here, so that i can sleep like a baby angel tonight.
on we go...
in rob's words, and i quote: "A lot of people have a bucket list. That is a list of things that they want to do before they die. I have an unbucket list. That is a list of things that I hope never happen to me before I die." end quote
here's my list:
- own a poodle or other small dog. don't even try to flannelmouth me into getting one. i have such a devoted hatred for the yapping. and poodles? ugh, disgust.
- pierce my septum. makes my body do the freak out dance just thinking about it.
- have a baby the regular way. i'm a big fan of the c-section. too much information? sorry.
- start an i.v. (or perform any other invasive medical procedure)
- live in a cold climate. this one is unfortunate as i love the mountains. like want to marry them love them. but i will not be snowed in, or shovel snow, or shiver for 6 months.
it's portrayed all romantic-like and makes me swoon all over on my insides...
but then i remember it's a package deal that comes with alot of this...
you can't have one without the other.
(who else just thought about married with children?)
- be in physical contact with a spider. i am telling you, i will slaughter myself to get free from it. let's not even talk about tarantulas. a spider with fangs! i don't know what God was thinking...
- be on trial for something
- take up smoking
- grow my nails out comme ça...
|guinnes world record for longest nails|
- scuba dive. kill me now. i'll learn what's down there from The Books, thankyoukindly.
- enter into an eating contest
- look like this girl. i mean seriously, her bangs are so ridiculous.
unconventional things i would like to do:
- get in a fist fight. i know! that's so wrong. i might oughtta just take up boxing so i can do it the "nice" way. don't you ever think life would be easier if you could just open up a can? on something that will defend itself, of course. not like, a tree. i mean come on, i don't want to lacerate my fists. THAT WOULD NOT MAKE LIFE EASIER.
- be a unicorn or a narwhal. they're just the cutest.
what about you? what's on your list?