A Memoir

My sweet friend Missy tagged me with this meme (ages ago). I think it's an interesting one, and it took me a few days to think about it. I'm hesitant to admit that because you may be expecting to be blown away by all the profound therein. And well, you may be disappointed, by the lack of the profound. Anyway, here it are.

The Rules:
1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.

Offer others grace.  Love always wins.

I tag no one, but if you wish to play along, get after it. 
I'd love to read what you come up with.

Comments

  1. i'm happy mercy triumphs over judgment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another one for you:

    Cajun velour: funny as she sounds.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea: You and me both, sister. :)

    Chel: Of course you would come up with one in like 4 seconds. Smarty. :) Love and miss you! Come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodie,

    This is Alyssa from SMITH Magazine, the creators of the Six-Word Memoir project. I invite you to submit your lovely memoir to our site, smithmag.net. Write as many as you like and have the chance to be published in one of our upcoming books (we've done four so far!). :)

    Best,
    Alyssa,SMITH intern

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment