The Longest and Most Nonsensical (maybe?) PSA You Have Ever Read

As you can see, I've been hard at work here, adding things like a search box and a way to subscribe.  Important stuff.  Let it be known that I do it for the people, and never for the accoloids.  It's all about public service.

As I was saying, I've added new things.  Among them, a new page to da top.  20 Things.  About ME!

I'll be updating it from time to time (public service) and I'll be sure to let you all know when I do that so that you don't miss out on anything pertinent and critical and such as.  (Again, public service.)

Because Lord knows trivial information cannot afford to be trivialized.

Not in economic times like these.

So this is me, informing the people of their (your) options when they (you) visit here.  Of the people, by the people and for the people.  Amen.


xo, Jodie

Comments

  1. Hi Jodie,

    Welcome to have a cute day!

    You are funny! I'll be back!

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment