6.26.2011

The Sunday Six: Edition 30

//1
nice sofas
aren't they lovely?
yellow, navy and chestnut, oh my!
atelier chesterfield // anthropologie
milo sofa // anthropologie
patrizia sofa // anthropologie
 i'm not in the market.  i just like to look.

//2
this commercial
it faithfully makes me laugh, which we all know is my favorite.
//3
good ideas
good ideas.  ha.  aren't i original.  hey, hey, look at me! i love good ideas!
i'm so different!

here are a few i've seen lately:
a.  what to do with prodigal socks. i'm doing this this week.
you may wonder why i'm not doing it today.  i mean, it seems simple enough.  not a whole lot of prep work there.  the reason is also simple enough.
i love to procrastinate.
hey, we're all good at something.
i'm sure you're special, too.
source
b. outdoor chalkboard.  i mean really, who needs the indoor chalk dust?
cough
wheeze
now i just need a fence to hang it on.  and don't you love that darling little chalk bucket!
source
c. banana split mini bites
now that's a good idea.
source
//4
my water jug
or as i sometimes like to call it, my aquarium.  
it's 64oz. which in case you cannot visualize is approximately the size of my head.  
i endure the laughs from my peers because i'm following rule #1: hydrate hydrate hydrate.  
...followed closely by the other (unrelated) #1 rule: no comparing.  
both could save your life.

//5
words
truly, i think if other people weren't so good with words, i might never quite know what was going on in my own heart and soul.  i'd like to thank all the people who are so good with all the words!
//6
your questions
speaking of which, give me more!  i need more!  
look, if y'all expect me to post more than once a week, i need springboards, people.  :)
i meant that in a really nice way.  must've put on my bossy pants this morning.  

have a motht exthellent day, you guyth!!
love youth!
thee you thoooon!

2 comments:

  1. okay, I don't know how, but I missed this one.

    I think it is hilarious that you walk around with that aquarium. You must be really parched all the time. But I most admire that you continue to do so...even though we all laughin' at you. You are very sure of yourself and your thirst needs.

    Kinda' like Jeanne getting up at 5:12 a.m. She proclaimed it proudly and vehemently defended herself in the face of all the laughter.

    You should get a medal or something. I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear we have the same laughing DNA!! I love this commercial and have a secret passion to be part of a flash mob! Oooops, not a secret anymore. "We are!" LOL gosh that cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete