The Sunday Six: Edition: Remember Me?

It has been a busy season you guys. Not gonna lie. That's my excuse reason for my absence.  Things will soon slow down though, which should increase my presence here.  And aren't you glad.  [That's a statement, not a question.] [See the period?]   Okay then,  moving on!

-1-
my friends
...who are there to help when I become all Mrs. Nezbit.  I do have that tendency.
-2-
this prayer // breathe in the Lord
Our Father, which art in heaven, heaven being the air around me... I breathe in the Lord (deep inhale), I exhale (deep exhale) worry, doubt and fear.  I breathe in the Lord, and I exhale resentment, self-protection and anger...

 This prayer has walked me through moments untold.  It's beautiful, and it's effective.  Who could ask for anything more?
 -3-
pinterest
Have y'all seen this yet?  Oh sweet mercy, it is a veritable wormhole.  I get lost in it all the time.  If you love bookmarking things so that you have them for like, ever, this place may cause you to have a coronary.  It is fantastic!  It keeps all my bookmarks organized in such a beautiful way, and it's not just words on a page y'all.  It's pictures!  Check out my pinboards.  If the words that are comin' outta my mouth are making no sense a'tall, check out my boards, and they soon will, my dears. Oh, and you're welcome.

-4-
getting cool stuff for free
I've recently rescued two adorable pieces of perfectly good furniture off the side of the road.  I've cleaned off one and transformed the other, and I think I'm in love.  Yep, I'm pretty sure I am.  I'll show them to you soon.  Promise. 

-5-
this color
Benjamin Moore | Stokes Forest Green
 -6-
bright colors for my homestead
I don't actually own any of these, oh, but I want!

// all items from plümo

I'll be back soon.  I miss blogging.  :)

Happy Sunday, lovelies! 

Comments

  1. wow. i love your new look and your new
    toy. i checked it out, and it's incredible,
    but could i do that? no.

    i am still praying for your sweet mom and
    for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea: Thank you kindly. I'm so glad you like it. :) Can you believe I made my header? Allbymyselfwiththehelpofmyhubstechie. :) I love it, too!
    ...and thank you for those prayers. Please keep them coming. Things are still not looking good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love what you've done with the place! LOL Change normally gets me shakin' in my boots, but this I like. Change good! Change...me likey! Oh and busy...me too shaa'. Looking forward to things slowing down a bit myself. Maybe, at last, we could have COFFEE TOGEHER!! Oh...sorry for shouting at ya'. :) Just miss you dearly friend. Good day to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooopsies! How embarassing...I seemed to have forgotten my "t" in together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy: Thank ya suga! :) Do let me know when things slow their roll... I look forward to that coffee date. :) <3 <3 <3 big hearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is hilarious! We watched Toy Story when we got back from Ag Magic today and I laughed and laughed at Mrs. Nezbit.

    Man, I'm gonna be all to da Mrs. Nezbit in a few weeks when we go tear up da Red Stick! wooo hooo!

    and I see what you mean by your title banner -- dat's fo sho pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

there's alive. and there's Alive. i know which one i am.

the door of my lips

my revival