The Sunday Six: Edition: Things You Can't Buy

-1- 
scripture
life-breathing, healing, a warm blanket around my shoulders
-2- 
grace
tenacious, aggressive, surprising, never-giving-up grace
-3- 
my own personal shack
the place(s) of my pain where my Papa leads me to and then sets me free
-4- 
God's love letters
a glimpse of a bunny before sunrise; a hug from a child who just seems to "know" when I need it; ease where I expected difficulty...  little treats for my heart, tailor-made just for me
 -5- 
rest
...believing that God is God, and I can let go
-6- 
acceptance
the place where I hear Him say, "I like you"

What about you? What are your favorites?

Comments

  1. this is beautiful, Jodie...

    I don't know how you have the time to write so beautifully, or even the time to THINK of these things.

    you amaze me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just... wow. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU! :)

    amazon keeps postponing the shipment
    of your book to me, which is something
    i DID buy. grrr.

    blessings on all your loved ones this
    Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

there's alive. and there's Alive. i know which one i am.

the door of my lips

my revival