8.22.2010

The Sunday Six: Fünf

Fünf
(German)
And isn't that fun to say?  Fünf
I like it.


In the words of the great Willy Wonka...
on we go!




one
Books.  Good ones.  Read any lately?
(I have.  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.)

two
Tree houses.  I want one.  Comme la.
Who do I need to contact about procuring this?

three
My dream job is to be a unicorn.

(Oh, like yours isn't?)

 four
Shoppin'.
(Women be shoppin'!)
Found me a AWESOME sweater this week.
If you know me, you will be sick of this sweater by January because I plan to wear it OUT.

five (fünf)
Speaking of shopping, look at this dress.
I think I'm in lurve.
They call it the Classic Dress.
(They are not very creative in the Naming Department.)
Also I wonder, does Classic mean Expensive?


six
The Grace of God.
It is assaulting my mind right now.

Happy Sunday, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. 1. Radical by David Platt. Totally knocked me on my butt. As far as fiction goes, really enjoying some Lynn Austin right now.

    6. Right on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait ... what am I supposed to do?

    What if I want to take this to my blog for tomorrow because I have not one single post in mind? Not sure "The Sunday Six" would be as catchy on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna move in ya fwee house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel: I keep hearing about that book. I need to look into it. :)

    Anon: Girrrl, me too. :)

    ReplyDelete