8.01.2010

The Sunday Six: Edition 2

Are you excited? I'm excited!
Okay, here we go.


I tell you, I never thought I could love booties at all, but I was so wrong about me. My heart beats wildly when I look at these.

one
The ruffle on the backside kills me.  I swear, I would wear the soles right off of these bad boys. 
  

















two 
Well it's easy to see why anyone would be over the moon for these is what I say.  They have such an Eliza Bennett feel which is precisely why I need them.





















three
These are aptly named three-six-five booties.  It wouldn't hurt my feelings to have to wear them 365 24/7, I can tell you that right now.  (Again with the Eliza Bennett but how could I not love a shoe that has the power to make me feel so much like her?!) 

















four
Bow barrettes.  Aren't they the best?  I hope I'm never too old for them because I don't ever plan to stop wearing them.  And these ones are only a buck fitty for a set of (3).  Can't beat that with a stick.




 










five
You know what else I'm really enjoying right now is Swagbucks.  I just earned my 2nd $5 Amazon gift card.  Second one in about 2 1/2 months.  Ten American Dollars.  Do the math.  Now I can scratch a title or two off of my ever-growing book list and make room for new ones.


six
Y'all! 
I love y'all!  The fact that you come here at all and participate and say nice things to me... I tell you what,  y'all are the best.  TOP SHELF!   xo, Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment